JarJarBlogs

No nonsense nonsense practically everyday and nothing Stars War related, promise, except '80s missile defense programs.

27 July 2006

For the Love of Comedic Devices, or What I Like

Some ONE is reading this, and that's great. Considering that the ONE is a writer for the choicest sports periodical of our time is pretty impressive, eat that real Jar Jar blog, so color me grateful. In light of the last post of yesterday about the Steely Dan, who should stop it in the studio and find a mic in front of a brick wall somewhere, I figured "Hey, I'm getting older, maybe it's time to take it easy."

And since irony is dead and jokes are not to be "gotten," I issue forth the essence of man, well this man at least, just to give you an idea of where I'm coming from.

This is some stuff that I like, or that pleases me:

Ham,


Cinderella, the band,


sports, I do like sports,


UTZ Potato Chips, mmm, I really do enjoy a chip,


and wiener dogs.

That's what I've got. I do like other stuff, but I just can't think of it now. I'll let you know when I do. The real humor of this world is to be found with the crippled and the homeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home