JarJarBlogs

No nonsense nonsense practically everyday and nothing Stars War related, promise, except '80s missile defense programs.

13 July 2006

Intro to Shameless Self Promotion

I love the blogging and I could love you... if you treat me right. My office job is dry and boring so I write for Austinist.com. Here are some instances of me telling you what you should and should not like:

Tapes n' Tapes

Londonstani is a good book.
So too are Man of My Dreams and Absurdistan.

Uber-nuovo intellecticon Ben Kunkel doesn't mind when trifflin' pubes interview him, nor does Gary Shteyngart.

This band didn't mind this review, the fans though... they mind. Weenies.

There you have it , there's more surprisingly... I'm very lazy... but it sucks worse than this crap. FEB stands for Flesh Eating Bacteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home